Chrome plated so as not to mark wood.
For accurate alignment of drill holes when dowel-pinning joinery.
Connects dowel to block, then cover the dower by another block.
The pointed head align with the another block that need combine with dowel so that print out round imprinted.
Using drill bit to align with the round imprinted to make two blocks join perfectly.
Diameter of cylindrical portion: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm (diameter of the lower cylindrical part)
Steps for usage:
1. After the raft is connected to the wooden block, the dome dome-tip is covered on the raft.
2. The pointed tip of the head is aligned with another piece of wood that is to be combined.
3. There is a mark on the other piece of wood.
4. Drill the round head with a drill bit, then combine the two pieces of wood without any misalignment.
8PCS= 2PCS 6mm + 2PCS 8mm + 2PCS10mm + 2PCS12mm
1. Due to the light difference, the color may be slightly different.
2. Please allow slight differences due to manual measurement.
👉LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE: ONCE WE REACH 500 TOTAL UNIT SALES, WE WILL BE INCREASING THE PRICE BACK UP TO ORIGINAL PRICE👈
🚚🚚 Delivery time>>worldwide 7-12 business days
99% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is an absolute ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.