Compatible models: lithium electric drill / hand electric drill
Tips: 1. Lithium electric drills lower than 21V are not recommended for use. If the power is insufficient, the drilling effect is not good. 2. When punching a wall, you need to change the position of the steel bar, otherwise it will cause the edge of the edge. 3. When drilling ceramic tiles, glass, stone, etc., you need to add water to cool down to prolong the life of the drill.
Dry drilling materials: materials with lower hardness can be directly dry drilled, ceramic, concrete, red brick, aluminum, wood, iron, glazed brick, foam brick
PVC Ceramic, Concrete, Red brick, Aluminum, Wood, Iron, Glazed brick, Foam brick, PVC
Need to add water to cool the material: the material with higher hardness needs to be used to cool the water, stainless steel, glass, vitrified brick, granite
High-quality alloy, using YG8 alloy head, high hardness and good wear resistance. Double chip flutes, smooth, more durable. Non-slip triangle handle to avoid slipping when punching.
Applicable scene display: drilling wood board, drilling vitrified brick, drilling steel plate, drilling stainless steel.
Solutions for broken bit:
1. Sharpen the drill bit before use.
2. Reduce the amount of infeed and increase the cutting speed reasonably.
3. When drilling deep holes, the chips are often withdrawn to expel the chips.
4. When the hole is about to penetrate, reduce the amount of feed.
5. Fasten the workpiece.
6. Reduce the cutting speed and select the sharpening angle of the drill according to the hardness of the workpiece.
Name: Twist Electric Drill Bit
Size: 6/8/10 /12mm
1Set * Twist Electric Drill Bit
1. Due to the light difference, the color may be slightly different.
2. Please allow slight differences due to manual measurement.