If you're tired of losing half your bottle of foundation to your makeup sponge, you just might need this clear silicone applicator like the Silisponge.
Here's why it's being referred to as the new BeautyBlender:
(1) This see-through,patty-like tool has a non-porous silicone surface (made out of silicone and encapsulated in a super-flexible material called thermoplastic polyurethane) that won't soak in your foundation, highlighter, or cream blush (yay, more for you!).
(2) Because of its smooth texture, you don't have to use as much product, and it's easy AF to clean because all you do is rinse it off with soap and water, and you're done! You don't have to wait for it to dry, nor do you have to wait until the water runs clear, like you do when you're cleaning makeup brushes — you literally just wash and go.
(3) It lasts longer than a makeup sponge; just replace it when it starts to look weathered.
HOW TO USE
- Take the littlest amount of cream/liquid product and go in circular motions or back and forth to spread, until it stop spreading further.
Tap repeatedly to blend and settle, pay attention to edges(jawlines, hairlines, around the eyes. Hold the long sides and fold to create a "point" to do detailing.
- Build coverage as needed.
It is ideal for people who don't like messy fingers during makeup. AND I bet you can imagine cleaning THIS APPLICATOR will literally take no more effort than rubbing it with a little soap and rinsing with some luke warm water. If you are a professional makeup artist, can you imagine how exciting it is that you can use it on one client/model, clean it with a makeup remover and sanitizing spray, and then you can use it on another client/model immediately just like that? Throwing away disposable sponge can totally be minimized!!!!